The Operations Director will be responsible for building and managing the operations and logistics of the statewide 2022 Coordinated Campaign to ensure all programmatic departments have the resources and tools needed to turnout Democratic voters in November. The Operations Director will act as a senior member of the state’s Coordinated Campaign leadership team, and work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and Deputy Executive Director to ensure the interdepartmental efficiency of our efforts. This position is full-time and based in Las Vegas, NV. The Operations Director will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Develop and implement long-term strategies to organize and manage coordinated campaign
- operations and lead logistics-heavy interdepartmental projects
- Manage the day-to-day logistics for the coordinated campaign team such as ongoing audits and
- distribution of supplies, technology, equipment, and literature across the state as needed
- Locate and secure regional offices, finalize leases, set-up utilities, and other necessary needs
- Address and resolve the operational issues and needs from coordinated team in a timely and
- efficient manner
- Manage components of staff onboarding training as it relates to policies, procedures, and security
- standards set by the campaign
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer to accurately track projected expenses of supplies,
- technology, equipment, literature, and any additional expenses needed to run a coordinated
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 cycles of campaign experience required, with previous statewide operations experience
- Exceptionally well organized with intense attention to detail and process
- Highly communicative with strong time management skills to meet competing deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable and solutions-oriented
- Knowledge of Google suite tools
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced campaign environment with unpredictable hours
- A commitment to electing all Democrats on the ballot Access to a cell phone and vehicle with a valid driver’s license
Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply please submit your resume with this form: https://forms.gle/NVfpWZju5nKzLCqG7
Nevada Democratic Victory (NDV) prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the NDV, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NDV employee.
NDV is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. NDV’s equal opportunity policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of NDV, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NDV employee, as well as opportunities for consultants to contract with NDV. NDV is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our state and the Democratic Party. Working towards the goal of a diverse NDV, our policy extends to both staff and consultants.