Nevada Democratic Victory is seeking talented individuals to work as Distributed Organizers during the 2022 campaign cycle. We are looking for passionate, hardworking individuals who are committed to helping build the coordinated campaign working to elect Sen. Cortez Masto, Gov. Sisolak, and Democrats up and down the ballot in November 2022.
Distributed Organizers will work to help engage voters across all facets of the campaign’s voter outreach plans, which will include but is not necessarily limited to voter registration, voter identification, volunteer recruitment, and volunteer training, as well as building out and managing our Digital Spanish Language Hub, our Rural Organizing program and managing our Out-of-State Volunteers. Distributed Organizers should be solutions-oriented, motivated, and excited about the unique opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse group of staff and volunteers on an impactful statewide election. This role is structured around opportunities for personal and professional development, training, and mentorship. Candidates with a demonstrated passion for politics, policy, organizing or issue advocacy are preferred. Distributed Organizers will report to the Deputy Distributed Organizing Director.
Tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Engage in online remote voter contact work such as phone banking, text banking and volunteer events.
- Recruit, train and manage volunteers to participate in direct voter contact programs such as phone banking and text banking
- Coordinate volunteer events such as phone banks and text banks
- Execute voter registration drives for voters across the state
- Amplify campaign messaging and engage constituents through digital and social media
- Assist in organization for Distributed team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively and clearly communicate
- Native or Fluent Proficiency in Spanish
- Good personal organization; Able to meet deadlines and manage many tasks at once
- Flexible, adaptable, team player with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Desire to ask questions, receive constructive feedback, and grow as a professional
- Commitment to equity and inclusion in working with fellow staff and volunteers
- Access to a smartphone and laptop, and comfortable with technology including SMS, social media platforms and voter databases
- Ability to work weekends if/when necessary
To apply: Submit your resume and answer the short question prompts using this form.
Nevada Democratic Victory (NDV) prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the NDV, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NDV employee.
NDV is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.NDV’s equal opportunity policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of NDV, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NDV employee, as well as opportunities for Consultants to contract with NDV. NDV is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our state and the Democratic Party. Working towards the goal of a diverse NDV, our policy extends to both Staff and Consultants.